A.Lange & Söhne
The only Saxon luxury watchmaker, A.Lange & Söhne was founded in 1845 by Ferdinand A. Lange in Glashütte, Saxony. The brand experienced a revival in 1994, ushering watches made in the Ore Mountains into the forefront of modern watch-making. Lange Uhren GmbH was established by Walter Lange in 1990. With the help of talented watchmakers from Glashütte, the evolved Lange Uhren GmbH has been delivering high quality luxury timepieces steeped in the long history of the brand, complete with astounding horological complications, making them more than worthy of comparison with watches made by the Swiss.
A.Lange & Söhne has been with The Time Place since 2011. Available at Plaza Indonesia and Pacific Place.