Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, shop and school of watch-making for many decades, Panerai supplied the Italian Navy’s specialist diving corps with precision instruments. Originally created to be used deep underwater, Panerai watches are known for their unparalleled legibility and luminosity in the dark. In 1997, the brand was acquired by the Richemont Group and launched on the international market. Today, Panerai develops and crafts its movements and watches at its Neuchâtel manufacture, combining Italian design flair and history with Swiss horological expertise.
Panerai has been with The Time Place since 1999. Available at Plaza Indonesia, Plaza Senayan, Jakarta, and Tunjungan Plaza 4, Surabaya.