Extensive disclosure on cookies
PT Indowatch Perkasa Internasional, in its capacity as Data Controller (hereinafter: “Time International” or “Website Manager”), provides you with the following information concerning the cookies installed on the www.thetimeplace.com.sg website (hereinafter, the Website).
Cookies are text files sent by a web server (namely, the computer that “hosts” the visited website) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the device, either fixed or mobile (computer, smartphone, tablet), used by the user for browsing. Cookies allow the Website to identify the user’s device through the stored information each time the user reconnects itself to the Website through that device.By using cookies, it is possible to make it easier for the user to browse the Website and to analyse their preferences and tastes by checking their browsing history, and consequently to offer products and provide services more consistent with the interests and expectations of said user.Cookies may be “session cookies” (when they are stored only for the duration of the browsing session and are cancelled when the session is closed), or “permanent cookies” (that are stored for longer periods, until their expiry or cancellation by the user). Further, cookies may be installed by the website the user is visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies).
Cookies do not collect direct personal data information concerning the user. In fact, Time International cannot, by means of cookies, directly obtain any personal data information (e.g. name, surname), unless expressly provided by the client.
Browsing or session technical cookies
Time International uses browsing or session technical cookies to allow normal and efficient browsing and use of the Website.Such cookies do not require the preventive and express consent of the user since they are closely linked to the provision of the service requested by the user of the Website.Operation technical cookies
Time International uses operation technical cookies that allow you to browse according to the criteria selected by you in order to improve the services provided by the Website. Within the Website, such cookies allow, in accordance with your express selection, for you to be identified in future accesses. Operation cookies are not indispensable for the Website to function, but they improve browsing quality and experience.
Such cookies do not require the prior and express consent of the user since they are closely linked to the provision of the service requested by the user of the Website.Analytical cookies
Time International, in its capacity as manager of the Website, uses third parties’ analytical cookies to collect information on the Website used by the users (number of visitors, visited pages, permanence on the Website, etc.) to prepare statistical analysis, on an aggregated basis, on the number of users and on how users browse our Website. To use such cookies, criteria for masking the source of the IP address have been adopted.
Such cookies do not require the prior and express consent of the user since they are closely linked to the provision of the service requested by the user of the Website.Third party profiling cookies
Time International uses third party profiling cookies (namely cookies that are issued and managed by parties other than Time International) to send advertising messages in line with the preferences manifested by the user while browsing.
The use of such cookies requires the express and informed consent of the user.
The features of the cookies used on the Website are presented in the table below.
- Category: .facebook.com
- Cookie: pl, xs, datr, sb, fr, dpr, c_user
- Category: .google.com
- Cookie: HSID, SID, CONSENT, SSID, APISID, NID, 1P_JAR, SIDCC
- Category: .gstatic.com
- Cookie: _ga
- Category: .www.intime.co.id
- Cookie: _gid, _ga, GOOGLE_UTM_COOKIE, _fbp, __cfduid
- Category: .rolex.com
- Cookie: s_CLT, _cs_c, s_fid, s_vi, rlx-language, s_getval,
AMCV_###@AdobeOrg, AMCVS_###@AdobeOrg, s_nr
4. Management of cookie preferences
Upon accessing any page of the Website, a banner including some brief information on the cookies used by Time International is displayed. By providing your authorisation through the banner, you consent to the use of profiling cookies.Please note that your consent will be required only upon your first access to the Website: afterwards, due to the use of a technical cookie, we will store your consent to allow you to directly access the Website pages on your return (without prejudice to your right to disable/enable the cookies or to delete them at any time: in this case, on your return, the Website will require your consent once more).You may also learn about the information and the modalities to disable the third party cookies by clicking the links in the column “Further information and links to the information and the third party consent forms” in the table above. However, following this operation, some of the functions of the website pages may not operate correctly.
5. How to change the browser settings concerning cookies
It is possible to disable/enable or delete the cookies at any time by using the settings of your Web browser. In particular, if you do not wish to receive cookies, it is possible to set your own browser to inform you of the presence of a cookie, thus allowing you to decide whether to accept it or not; you may also automatically refuse all the cookies by enabling the specific browser option. You may also delete specific cookies already stored in the browser or block the storage of cookies on your computer by specific websites, or block third party cookies.Below, find the methods provided by the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer)
- Opera (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac)
Following the disabling of all cookies, some functions of the website pages may not operate correctly.
6. Who processes your personal data
The data collected by using cookies may be processed by employees and officers of Time International in their capacity as parties authorised to process.The data collected by using the cookies will not be disclosed.
7. The transfer of your personal data
Your personal data shall be processed by Branch of Time International and/or by any of its affiliates distributing our products and services. It may be transferred or otherwise shared with Branch of Time International and its affiliates distributing our products and services, for purposes of management and optimization of the customer relationship, as well as to send you information about the offers and news in the limits of your consent or applicable lawful grounds. The complete list of Branch of Time International is available here. It may also be transferred in case of a reorganization of Time International, including merger, takeover, de-merger, and in general any reorganization operation.Your personal data may also be transferred to the following third-parties:
- Third party providers in relation to the services offered on the Websites, especially any IT service suppliers, consultants, providers of hosting and maintenance services of the Websites and any other third party processing personal data on our behalf, as well as any postal and payment service providers, in order to fulfil and execute any order that you have placed on or through the Websites, or more generally intervene in the context of your reaching out to us.
- Third party subcontractors, in order to provide you with the product, service or information you asked for, as well as any customer service, or for interest based advertising based on the data collected from you and/or through your use of the Websites; such third-parties include carriers as well as payment and fraud management service providers.
- Any person or entity required by law or judicial order: we may disclose your data to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or prevent fraud or abuse. When we receive law enforcement or national security requests for information, we scrutinize such requests carefully, especially if they are vague, overbroad or otherwise unlawful. And when legally permitted and reasonably possible, we may provide you with notice that your information is being requested. In any case, both the assessment of the request as well as the possibility to inform you of it are at our sole discretion and may not make us liable from a civil, criminal or administrative point of view.
We may transfer personal data to third parties when and only when it is necessary to provide the product or service to you. In such cases, these third parties are prohibited to use these data beyond what is necessary to provide those product or service to you. In any case where cross-border transfer is done, we ensure that an adequate protection is guaranteed for personal data to be transferred outside of Indonesia. In some specific cases when this level of protection is not guaranteed, we will obtain your prior consent or establish with the recipient of personal data a contractual framework or sufficient safeguards that ensure an adequate level of protection abroad.
8. Your rights
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have a right of access and of correction of your Personal Data and the right to request the deletion (right to be forgotten), the right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data and the right to obtain the limitation or portability of your Personal Data to the extent that this is applicable, subject to urgent, legitimate grounds Time International may show to retain your data.Moreover, you may request at any time to no longer receive our communications about our offers, news and events by using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email we send to you.Such rights may be exercised directly via the contact form. You may be asked to provide proof of identity.
9. The Data Controller
Time International acts as Data Controller, with registered office in Centennial Tower, 28th Floor, Jl. Gatot Subroto kav 24-25, Jakarta 12930 (Indonesia), tel. +62 21 29272708. email [email protected], Consumer Insight & Analytics division.
10. Rolex Section
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy.
For further information on the processing of your personal data through the Website, please visit the Privacy section.